Friday, February 19, 2010

duhhh....

duhhh . i was transfering the songs that i've downloaded to my phone . and when it was half way, there was an error . and it said "memory full" . dammit! the capacity's 1GB only . i got plenty of musics . like 200++ . and plenty of pics . that's why it can't fit so many musics . duhhh . and now i'm deleting some musics that i don't like much . and deleting some pics that i don't love much . i've to do it fast coz i'm going to hostel this evening . and i wanna listen to my songs when i'm at the hostel . if not i'm gonna miss my BLUE . my man .

and i'm transfering their pics . so that i can watch their face everyday . tho it's not that big in size as in my comp . it's okay . i'm still grateful to have this phone . ayam brand phone . huhu


No comments:

Post a Comment