Monday, March 15, 2010

TopSecret and That's Me


sometime people could be weird, odd, different from others . and sometime we're all the same . TopSecret really like "DIFFERENTS" . i mean DIFFERENT from others . why? don't question why coz that's i am . for example, if others love something like a car and i love that car too, i'll try really hard to not love that car . why? THAT'S I AM!! i wnt my own life, my own interests, my own EVERYTHING . yeah, it's kinda weird . but that's me .

i used to call my friend a copycat long time ago . i regret a lot now . because that's not a wrong thing to do actually . what to do? she likes what u like . so what? it's not even a problem . those things were not only for you to like . rite? so yeah, now i realize . it's myself actually that cause this problem . we faught quite a lot because of this COPYCAT thingy . duhhh.....so my bestfriend, M . TopSecret wanna say really sorry :D

and maybe that's why i love something that others don't like much . like collecting notebooks . it's kinda stupid and weird coz i bought notebooks not to write on it but to collect it . LOL even my sis couldn't understand myself much but now they're getting to know me about the DIFFERENT thingy . and they're really nice to buy me notebooks for my collection :D

and mayb that's why now i keep searching on the internet about HAWT actors or nice songs for me . and i was hoping i'll found songs that nobody likes and i could like it and make it my own interest . or i'll found hawt actors who are not really well-known so that he could be mine . ughhh . i'm such a weirdo .

xx
TopSecret and That's Me

No comments:

Post a Comment