Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FT Island

i think i started to fall for Kpop since i heard FT Island's songs . idk . i can't remember . wait! yeah . when i first moved to "a-new-place", there's a senior of mine who is FTI maniac talked to me bout FTI if i'm not mistaken . wait! no ! friend! help me refresh my memory! oh yah! that time i got FTI's song (After Love & Love Is) in my phone . and a friend of mine told that senior that i like FTI, too . HAHA . that is sooo not true . coz that time i didn't like FTI but their songs . huhu . and then the senior came to me and ask me which member do i like most? i was like . "huh??" . LOL . i know NOTHING bout FTI . ngeee~ how embarrassing . then i said i know nothing . LOL . but yeah, i fell for Love Is first then after that I fell for After Love coz that time i was heartbroken and that song suited me well :( yeah! Love Is is a fun chicky song . HAHA . and yeah . i still remember me and a friend of mine who loves Kpop too sang that song . "Ladies and gentleman, Love Isssssssss!!!" . LOL . miss those time . and started from that . i started to fall for FTI and Kpop of course .

some love HongKi, some love MinHwan, some love WonBin, some love JaeJin, and some love JongHun . but most of FTI lovers love JaeJin the most . am i rite? me? ehhmm . i love all of them . i think this is the very one boyband which i love all of the members . why . coz they all look soo humble . ngeee~ they are all cute in their own way . and i fancy that . well yeah , HongKi, i like him for his romantic husky voice . LOL . JaeJin, lol his cuteness attracts everybody . me, i love MinHwan the most . why do drummers are cute? yeah, not all . CN BLUE's drummer is damn cute! and MinHwan is super duper kyopta~!! ngeee .

u love me? ohh . thx . love u back! 

and i found this pic . oh my gawd . 

nicehhh!! all of u love me? love u guys back!

No comments:

Post a Comment