Sunday, December 27, 2009

butter , IMY

aww man . it's been like a month and a half we haven't met and that's NOT okay . miss them damn much! since the first day of holiday, i missed them already . ughhh .. miss those time when we went to Dining Hall together , queued , sat on "our" place and ate together . the place called "our" place coz TheButter always sit there . we can call it TheButter's place :D . coolio! then we ate whilst talking bout the hostel life n lol-ed n lol-ed when someone did a joke . huhhh

ughh . miss those time when we sang "our" song together . rofl . we just loooove "I Believe I Can Fly by R. Kelly" . we sang it all the time . prep table , otw to musalla , otw to Dining Hall , all the time! lol n we'd try to sing the high part , lol just so funny . then we lol-ed n lol-ed . huhhh

ughh . miss those time when T , A , Q n me went to shower room together and bathed together (in separate room okay) . then we sang! and said "wait for me when u're finish" . then the one who finished first would do something to others who still bathing . lol . Q always try to push my cannot-be-unlocked door . n i screamed . aaaaaaaaa!!!! till the whole hostel could hear my voice :D . then they lol-ed n lol-ed . huhhhh

i miss my friends! i miss TheButter!! :(

by,
내 이름은 비밀로 가기입니다

No comments:

Post a Comment