Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm So Freakin' Pissed

ughh yeah . 2 weeks ago i asked my mum to bring me to the barber , easy word, SALOON . yeah i wanna cut my hair short . not really cut actually, it's like using the machine thingy . wtv . emm ... have you ever seen "The Unborn"? not the english one, Thai version okay . released on 2003 if i'm not mistaken . the lead actress in the movie, Por , she got a really nice haircut . i love her hair like HELL . lol . COOLIO!

it's pretty weird, but cool . but since i'm schooling rite now, i don't think teacher would let me do the haircut like that . it IS short enough but stylish so IDTS .

the title says "I'm Sooo Freakin' Pissed" . yes i am . i asked my mum to bring be to saloon 2 weeks ago . and she hasn't bring me yet! duhhh . and now she's busy with work and bla3 . and school's starting in 3 days and bla3 . means i'm not gonna get my hair cut!! ughhh . i'm damn fucking pissed off rite now . i don't hate my mum but i hate TIME! why u ticking so so fast? why? why? why?


by,
내 이름은 비밀로 가기입니다

No comments:

Post a Comment