Monday, December 28, 2009

i'm moving ◕‿◕


hye BLOG! huhh . idk whether i should be HAPPY or SAD . yeah , my dad called me just now n told me that i'm not schooling at my current school nxt yr . now, i'm schooling in a one-gender school :D . nxt year i'll be schooling in a co-educational school where the number of boys is slightly less than the girls . actually it's a pvt school . idk how daddy's mind could change that fast, i mean , HELLO! it's a pvt school . idk if he could afford the fees but what to do? he already registered me there . daddy told me that his friend owns the school n he offered discounts for me :D . thoughtful of him .

yeah i'm a tiny bit excited . but i'm not sure if i can survive in that school . you know the surroundings will be, rich ppl , stylish , modern n bla3 . n me? not-so-rich person , not-so -stylish person , not-so-modern person n not-so-bla3 person . duhhh . and and i'll be staying in hostel . that's a bit exciting coz my bro told me that they got laundry service which is THANK GOD! and students will be staying in a room of 2 which is waaahh!! just 2? u mean 2? ohhh i'm damn excited now! and we'll get our OWN study table . coolio! and and and (OMG i love this part) we can bring lappies!! imagine that . i can bring my lappy n broadband . thank god for giving me such a great father! he's a very understanding daddy! love u dad!

wait, means i can't meet TheButter anymore, rite? awwww man...............

by,
내 이름은 비밀로 가기입니다

No comments:

Post a Comment